Jun 17, 2013

Animals in Zoorasia ズーラシアの動物たち

I would like to visit Cactus Park to watch animals as distance to animals
is far at Zoorasia.  However, Zoorasia is the nearest zoo and admission
fee is only 600 yen,  I sometimes go to the zoo.

Since the ground is large for walking,  next time I might use van inside
the park.

Indian elephant

3 elephant were given by Mumbai,
which is a sister city of Yokohama.

Bornean orangutan was eating leaves.
Sumatran tiger
Asian lion from India
Capybara from South America













にほんブログ村 地域生活(街) 関東ブログ 横浜(市)情報へ

2 comments:

Enrico Barchiesi said...

Hi, my name is Enrico, i have read with much pleasure your diary and the interesting places you suggest to visit. I love Japan too, and i have already visited some towns like Tokyo, Kyoto, Nagasaki, etc etc.
I am an english teacher, i have studied in Cambridge and London and i would liketo ask you whether you are interested in taking conversation lessons and/or general lessons. I use Skype face to face, a very powerful tool allowing excellent results in very little time. The first lesson of 30 minutes is free, and enables evaluation for a taylor made program. Further lossons will cost only Yen 1300 for 60 minutes. Very competitive!! Please send me a reply to my e-mail address
enricobarchiesi@gmail.com

Yoshiko Urushihara said...

As for skype lesson, some company is intrested
in hiring teachers. Thank you for reading
my blog.

Post a Comment