Animals in Zoorasia ズーラシアの動物たち

I would like to visit Cactus Park to watch animals as distance to animals
is far at Zoorasia.  However, Zoorasia is the nearest zoo and admission
fee is only 600 yen,  I sometimes go to the zoo.

Since the ground is large for walking,  next time I might use van inside
the park.

Indian elephant

3 elephant were given by Mumbai,
which is a sister city of Yokohama.

Bornean orangutan was eating leaves.
Sumatran tiger
Asian lion from India
Capybara from South America













にほんブログ村 地域生活(街) 関東ブログ 横浜(市)情報へ

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, my name is Enrico, i have read with much pleasure your diary and the interesting places you suggest to visit. I love Japan too, and i have already visited some towns like Tokyo, Kyoto, Nagasaki, etc etc.
I am an english teacher, i have studied in Cambridge and London and i would liketo ask you whether you are interested in taking conversation lessons and/or general lessons. I use Skype face to face, a very powerful tool allowing excellent results in very little time. The first lesson of 30 minutes is free, and enables evaluation for a taylor made program. Further lossons will cost only Yen 1300 for 60 minutes. Very competitive!! Please send me a reply to my e-mail address
enricobarchiesi@gmail.com
Yoshiko said…
As for skype lesson, some company is intrested
in hiring teachers. Thank you for reading
my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

109シネマズMM跡地 109 cinemas MM site

30th Negishi friendship day (2014,April,12)